American Citizens Defense offers the professional solution for security vehicle window decals.
Easy & Versatile: Decals are designed to apply easily to a variety of surfaces, including metal, smooth plastic, glass, & more.
Long Lasting: Oracle 651 Vinyl is rated to last up to 5 years when indoors and up to 3 years when placed outdoors.
- 1 Decal
- Alcohol Pads
- Squeegee card
- Instruction Card
Additional Information and Terms:
- To place an order:
- Type the text you wish to display on your custom piece in the typing box at the top of this page.
- Format your text as shown in the example at the top of the order page.
- Make payment and complete your order. Include a valid email address so we can send you a digital draft to approve.
- Design Drafting:
- Once you submit your custom text and process your order, a design specialist will put together a draft design. This can take up to 72 hours.
- Once your design is drafted, we will email the design to the email address you provide during check-out. You will have 72 hours to approve this draft or request changes.
- If you do not reply to the draft email within 72 hours, you agree to accept the draft as designed
- To avoid missing our email, add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contact/favorites.
- The only customizable part of this product are the top three lines of text. The shield and the bold ‘SECURITY’ text is not customizable.
- How to Apply:
- Clean the surface where the decal will be applied with soap and water. Allow the surface to dry completely.
- Clean the surface where the decal will be applied using the supplied alcohol pads. Allow the surface to dry completely.
- Slowly remove the backing material. The decal should stick to the clear plastic sheet.
- If any part of the decal remains stuck to the blue backing, stop peeling.
- Simply re-apply the clear transfer tape to that section of decal, press it with the squeegee card, then continue peeling.
- Align the decal so that the text is level with the vehicle.
- Apply the decal flat onto the window, using caution not to allow bubbles to form in the middle of the decal.
- Press firmly the entire decal with the included squeegee card.
- Allow the decal to sit for 5 minutes.
- Slowly peel the transfer tape at a sharp 45 degree angle
- If any part of the decal remains stuck to the clear transfer tape, stop peeling.
- Simply re-apply that portion of the clear transfer tape to the window, press it with the squeegee card, then continue peeling.
- Use a small pin or pick manipulate stubborn corners of the decal.
- Do not let the decal get wet for 24 hours while it sets
- By purchasing this product, you understand that it is sold under the condition that the buyer (or recipient) will apply the decal themselves.
- The seller of this product will not provide any application services.
- We provide the minimum materials needed to apply decals to a window.
- Additional household tools and materials may be needed.
- Digital and Physical Variation
- All draft designs are computer generated representations of a physical product. As a result, the color, material, and consistency of finished product will differ from the digital draft.
- Order Cancellation:
- Before your digital draft has been created and sent to you via email:
- You may cancel your order and receive a refund in full.
- After your digital draft has been created and sent to you via email:
- You may cancel your order and receive a refund of the amount charged for your decals, less a $30.00 design fee.
- After your order has been shipped:
- Custom orders that have been shipped are non-refundable. Contact email@example.com to report any products that arrived in damaged condition.
- Product Quality and Lifespan:
- Indoor/Outdoor Use: In mild conditions, product will typically remain in good condition for up to 3 to 5 years.
- Extreme heat and cold temperatures as well as excessive rain will shorten the lifespan of the decal.
- Product removal:
- Carefully use a razor blade to peel away the vinyl decal. A heat gun may aid in the removal. Use a grease remover (such as Goo Gone) to remove sticky residue.